Thursday, November 28, 2019

Wiring up while waiting for parts...

As I wait for the monitor control board to arrive, I went ahead and wired up the Atomiswave control panel.


P1 and P2, wired up and ready. Until I drill out the holes for button 6, I made the standard 4 button configuration similar to a Neo Geo control panel. The only JAMMA game I have uses 4 buttons, so this will make it perfect.


Test, service, and the coin connections ready to go. The harness I got was wired specifically for those 60 in 1 game boards, which I do have, but I wasn't gonna use in this cab. That's another project for another time.


Speaker connections done. The wire coming off of the harness is long enough, so I don't think I need to extend the wires at all. Right now, I only have one speaker connected, strictly for testing. That will change possibly when I work on part 2 of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment