Sunday, November 24, 2019

I think I may have figured out my monitor problem...

So, I think I figured out my Atomiswave issue.

I recall when I was finalizing the monitor chassis on the Neo Geo, I forgot to reinstall a cable that connects from the chassis to a control PCB that control the brightness, contrast, etc. It gave me the same rolling, non-synced image that I'm seeing when I turn the Atomiswave on.

So, I'm trying to see if anyone has one available, if not, then I have to try making my own using schematics online.

I really hope someone has one to sell...but if this doesn't work, then I don't know what to do.

[EDIT] After the initial post, I contacted my friend to see if he still had contact information with the original seller. Turns out that original seller did have the control board and we should get it sometime this weekend. Kinda glad I waited before ordering parts to make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment