Thursday, December 17, 2020

Addendum to the other day's post...

 I totally forgot that I have the Galaga arcade to finish up as well. I managed to get the bezel of the monitor that was in the cab originally painted black while I was doing the TG16 case painting. I sanded the bezel down a little to get rid of the old logos on it. 

I already have it snapped back together and ready to go back inside the cab, but I still have some wiring to do for the marquee. I'm trying to also figure if I want to add the power switch back in the circuit, but the original one sticks. I may take some contact cleaner to it and work it in, but worse comes to worse, I have backup switches I could use. I also have a chance of relocating it inside the cab. Either way, I get to try some 3D modeling to print out a switch holder.

I may do it immediately after Christmas because...well, since there's a lot of space back there...you get where I'm going with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment