Saturday, May 23, 2015

Delivery and Final Testing for the Duo-R...

Finally arranged a day and time (impromptu, really) to finally deliver the PCE Duo-R.

The only thing I really wanted him to test (since he had the tech) was the RGB output from the Nintendo Multi-out. He had a Nintendo specific SCART cable handy as well as a Framemeister.


So after he got it set up, I crossed my fingers...

I know. It's a horrible angle, and the fact that I have shaky hands doesn't help, but this it the images coming from the Framemeister to his 50" plasma.

Don't mind the banding, but this is one from the front. Colors look exquisite!

More testing with HuCards and various CD games, including one that had it's own special RAM card. All tests through RGB worked perfectly! 

I'm SO glad everything worked and everything is exemplary to him. Gives me a more boost of confidence in my modding skills. 

But I think this one serves it the best.

Gettin' PAID!

This truly was a great experience for me with modding. We've already lined up some more to do. Gotta do some research on what he wanted done, but I'm confident that I can do it. 

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment