Yeah. I should've sanded more. But look at the color.
Can't even tell where the OG color and the spray paint meets. I just painted the back panel and the vents on the top, nothing else.
...I still lamented my planning, though.
Those damn A/V jacks. At least the cables I use doesn't bunch up as much. Plus I got the S-Video jack put nicely inside the case instead of outside.
And still with the poor planning...
Some of the RF shielding needed to be taken out because of the position of the jacks. Not too bad, though.
Everything runs fine after getting things back together. However, the Composite video doesn't look right...too dim. I'm thinking if I should go in and fix that, or do the whole plug up the holes and take out the Composite...really don't wanna go through that repair again, so I may just revisit the Composite mod again...but not now. I'm fine just playing S-Video.
No comments:
Post a Comment