Monday, September 15, 2014

I dun goofed...too many projects, not enough parts...

...well, at least for one of them.

There's a fire going on in Central Oregon right now, and with the wind shifting from south on to northwest, we're getting a decent amount of the fire's haze here. In turn, that is affecting my allergies and my inability to think good.

I splayed out couple of projects that I wanted to do. Top billing was the PC Engine that's been just waiting there for me to start modding it. I also have the VA7 POS Genesis that I raided parts from that I need to get parts for AND mod AND clean up before trying to sell it. Then, for no good reason, I decided that I need to take my OG Famicom out to to lord-knows-what to it...I think I was either gonna redo the A/V mod in it or socket the PPU on it then redo the A/V mod.

I haven't opened up the Famicom yet, so that's gonna go back to the shelf for the time being.

I have to get some RCA jacks and a few switches (I really don't like bat toggle switches) for the VA7...I may slap on S-video on there, just for the hell of it, too.

I have to recheck my notes on the RGB mod for the PC Engine. I did an all-in-one cable that would take care of majority of the connections that I would like (RGB, S-Video, and composite), but it's been a while since I looked at it that I feel I need to reacquaint myself with it, starting by checking my AIO cable for proper connections.

I'm hoping to get all three of these done before my birthday.,..or at most, my son's birthday on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment