Through a mutual friend on Facebook, I've got in touch with a fellow local HI guy that lives here in OR!
Got to chatting and seems like that he has a PC Engine Duo R coming in that he wants the whole shebang on: S-Video, Component, RGB, and Region mod. I've already told him were to get the 2 mod boards for the Component and Region mod, I have the parts for S-Video. Now I just need to get the RGB board from a forum member. Still waiting to hear back from that.
I think I have most, if not all, the parts to actually get this project going at a moment's notice.
...really nervous, though. But, I guess this is the only way to boost my confidence in doing mods and possibly repair work in the future.
Just need to breathe and not rush things for this one. Make it clean, and make it nice.
...still nervous...
No comments:
Post a Comment