Other than the fact that I didn't relink any of the pics from the Photobucket BS, there's a lot of projects that I've sidelined for a long while. To name a few:
Atari 5200: Needed to get the adapter jack installed and seek out an A/V/S board to get it up and running...and also working controllers.
Vectrex: Working, but still in shambles from shipping. I do know what needs to be done, finding what I need since...geez, has it been 5+ years?
Coleco Gemini: Need to get this A/V/S Modded as well. I have all the notes already taken for what I need, just need to get the A/V/S board.
PSOne: I just need to clean up the mod like I did with my wife's PSX...OK, this one wasn't on my backlog, but since I'm tons more confident with my soldering techniques, I'm gonna tackle it.
Dell notebook: After an impromptu garage cleaning sesh, I found an old notebook that I just need to reflow the GPU. Should be simple enough....SHOULD...
PS3: The PS3 that I bought when my wife and I got married. It's been reflowed once already, just need to redo it again...hopefully for the last time.
I'm sure there's more, but I'm sure that I'll figure it out as I check on my consoles.
No comments:
Post a Comment