Been SOOOOOOO lazy about finishing up the VA7 Genesis. I have all the wires soldered to the board, just need to wire up the Luma amp, Chroma and Composite amps, get them on connectors, then attempt the Jap/US region mod.
Then I realized that I took the RF module out. So, if I wanna try to sell this thing, I need to plug up that hole with Plasticweld, sand it, and paint it to make it look decent.
...ugh...
Then, there's the joystick that I need to complete, but I need to get terminals for the buttons...not to mention the crack that needs to be addressed.
...double ugh...
My brain has been all over the place lately, so I needed to decompress. I've been cleaning up my garage (aka, mini game area), getting rid of junk here and there. I found an NES that I found sitting in a parking lot. I never got around to testing it since acquiring it about...wow, it's been almost 10 years.
I used the parts that I took out of the NES that now has the BLW in it and set it up. I was missing several screws and the case had a screw post broken, so I worked with what I had.
Other than the power LED isn't working, it looks like everything works fine. Just gotta clean up the case for later...maybe I might paint it...or case mod it...Whatever, it's a spare, spare, SPARE NES.
No comments:
Post a Comment