Also, recalling a Previous Post from earlier this year, I got around to quick fixing that 2600 Jr. that has been staring at me while I browse the internet or blog.
Simply put, cart slot nubs were missing, had to replace them somehow.
In the current Genesis project, I replaced the screws that I was using with countersunk ones, just so the finished look at the S-Video connector looked clean. I've used those screws to "fix" the nub situation.
They were initially cut uneven. That's because they were too long and I figured that they'd be inside the console and no one would see them.
I may take my rotary tool's cutting wheel to both screws to get them even or just go get shorter screws.
I also came across a schematic (well, sort of) to mod this Jr. for A/V...but I may just plunk $40 to get the proper mod board...I dunno still.
No comments:
Post a Comment