Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dat Joystick...

Quick update. I took apart that joystick that I posted pics of a while back and probably gonna start working on it sometime this week. I may have to whip out the rotary tool to get some of the old super glue off from the surface, then go at it with the plastic epoxy that I like using so much.

Parts are now flowing in for the M1 Genesis. Just waiting on the switches now.

I did work a deal on the Atari 5200 that I mentioned last week. I was waiting for some games to come in. I used my PC Engine Duo's power adapter to test it. Other than some power connector issues (easily solved by resoldering connections...or just replacing the connector with one that fits a Genesis adapter), everything worked perfect.

Really can't wait until I'm able to clean and mod that sucker. It's really needing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment