Took a road trip to Yellowstone National Park last week. It was a great trip, other than the altitude of Yellowstone itself, for this asthmatic, was kinda intolerable.
I also learned that Sunday that a great figure in the gaming world passed away. The President of Nintendo Japan, Satoru Iwata.
Really sad indeed.
I took a moment to change my Facebook picture to the Balloon Fight character, one of the games he created, yet goes unaccredited.
...
In more modding news, I've finally decided to get going on finishing up the Genesis that I raided parts from before. I'm thinking of adding a region switch to switch from US and Japan modes. I did get started on it before we left on vacation, but realized that I didn't have some parts.
I also managed to work a deal for a Atari 5200. I've been doing some research on it, and it seems that there are 2 different versions of it, and I may be getting the bad one. I've looked around for mods for it, and it seems that I found one that will work just fine.
More when I manage to get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment