It died suddenly the other day.
Really sad. This is the one that I LITERALLY bought one week after my wife and I got married 8 years ago. If not for that nostalgia, I'm sad that our PS3/Blu-ray/Media Streamer is dead after all this time.
I guess I COULD use the 360, but...meh.
I went to a place on the other side of town that do repairs. Why I didn't do it? I don't have the proper equipment to test and repair that sucker. I didn't want to take a chance of damaging my backwards compatible PS3 any further than it already is.
I bought a second, refurbished Chromecast for the living room, and I also just bought an HDMI switcher that also has optical, coax, and 3.5" audio out. Can't wait for my Wii U audio to be streamed through the 5.1 soundbar in nice, non-boomy all-around sound.
Well, more when things happen. I'm about to swap the contrast adjustment dials on my Game Gears later tonight, gonna see which one has a better looking display, then consolize the other one.
No comments:
Post a Comment