Well...
It finally came!
Close up of all it's glory!
Needless to say, I was WAY eager to install this tonight.
I decided to install it in my modified NES toaster. The one that I installed the "stereo" mod to it.
Although I did pull the connectors on it, I was kinda happy to see this one's connector swapped out.
Not really getting rid of it since it still works fine. But still...PEACE OUT, OLD JANKEY CONNECTOR! That sucker was on there tight for some reason, too. It was harder to remove than I remember.
Blinking Light Win (BLW) installed with the new "No Push Down" tray. So prettty.
Even though I did the region free mod to it, I still followed the installation directions and power cycled the NES. I really don't have any problematic games to test on it, but the initial game I tried worked without any problems.
Bad news though is that I won't be able to use the Game Genie with the BLW installed. No biggie though, since I do have a stock one for backup that works fine as well.
Really can't wait until ArcadeWorks has this readily available for purchase. I may want to pick up another one for backup.
No comments:
Post a Comment