Let me explain.
My wife was working on one of her projects when *POP*! Broke a circuit. She's already gone through the process of flicking the power switch on, but none but 2 outlets worked.
...
This took out my master bedroom and my office (AKA The Media Room). So, I've been without a computer and internet for a couple of days. I've since relocated my modem and router to a different room and I'm using my backup notebook computer. It's been a while since I typed on this thing...this really feels weird.
So, as it goes, I got the solution via the RGB-Pi Discord. I had to send a pic of my setup with the RGB-Pi JAMMA connected to my RPi and ready to go. This is an important step, as far as I see, for finalizing the OS's setup for the proper BIOS files and games.
I'm now just downloading all the necessary files to finish up the USB stick, then I'm gonna test it again on the Atomiswave. One way or the other, I'm gonna probably update this post with either a success or fail post.
[EDIT] It worked!
The fact that I'm seeing this screen has me ELATED! I just have to wire up button 5 and 6 (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I've been saying that I was gonna do it for a while now), and, as soon as I can figure out my electricity thing for my master bedroom and office, I'll hopefully get a small write-up for the whole process of getting the RGB-Pi JAMMA and OS installed (semi)painlessly.
The main reason for the build...I really love Street Fighter II!
Stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment