Wednesday, December 4, 2019

As I wait for parts...

I sit in pain.I think I hurt my back trying to help move that Nintendo VS cab out of my friend's van. It's been off and on, and stressing it at work isn't helping at all.

I've been resting and massaging my back, but how much help it's doing. It's still a little strained.

Anyway, I'm pressing on with getting part for future projects, such as:

- A cap kit for a Turbo Express, which included a fuse in the kit.
- Backlight and bivert mod for a Gameboy Pocket. I was orginally thinking the OG GB, but opted for the pocket instead.
- Bartop style arcade cab. I have a 60 in 1 board and an old arcade panel. I'll probably raid the parts from the arcade panel and make my own cab. I'll probably need a power supply to do that as well.

I'll also have a possibly long write-up for this next thing I'm planning on doing with the Atomiswave cab. It involves using a Raspberry Pi 3B+ and a device that I got call the RGB-Pi. To prepare for it, I'm copying all the games I have on my current Pi to my computer, so when it comes time to get the RGB-Pi set up, it'll be easy.

I also have to order additional buttons for the Atomiswave, but I'm gonna hold off on that for now. I'm gonna use the buttons from the old arcade panel to get this project going. I may attempt to 3D print a button or 3, but I'm not really sure how good it will hold up...heck, I might as well test it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment