Let's just get to it.
This is the thing I was waiting for in the mail. It came all the way from Spain. I'll have to say that it was a bit...sketch...of an ordering process. But, seeing that there were a few people who already have gotten theirs and offered a quick review of it, I just went for it.
So here it is, just about 2 weeks from Barcelona to Oregon, USA. It came nicely sealed in this package in a padded envelope.
I'll have more, in-depth installation and review in the near future. I still have to install 4 more wires (button 5 and 6) to the JAMMA harness, as well as drill a 6th hole on the Atomiswave control panel. I may try drilling the holes tomorrow.
I also ordered a small fan and some heatsinks for the Pi. It's going on this thing that I printed.
Stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment