So, all of my old projects won't have pics.
Allow me to explain.
I used to have all project photos stored at Photobucket. Back when I initially had an account there, I had a decent storage and bandwidth for photo storage. This was probably back in 2006 or so.
Fast forward to today. I can link and share pics through Google Photos. I figured that I could just download my photos from Photobucket and just re-upload them up to Google.
The download didn't go so well. All the images came up as 0KB file sizes.
...
On the plus side, thanks to Android OS, every single one of my photos from April 2012 until now are all saved on Photos. On the bad side, all the old photos I had from old flip phones and my Blackberry are gone...but not gone gone. I know I have backups somewhere on disc. Finding them is another story.
I may have to go back to my old stuff and figure out if I really want to relink the pics for said projects back.
No comments:
Post a Comment