After getting that corrected, tested again. Composite through the multi-out worked perfect. The S-video however, not so much.
I've been tracing back and fourth (using the pinout of the transistor I was using), and nothing seemed to be out of place. I had composite video daisy chained to chroma through a capacitor, but even after removing the composite from the connector, I still couldn't get a signal.
...
I even broke open my cable to see if there was a secondary circuit in there that might be inhibiting the output. But no, just some straight through board that was shielded.
Well, I'm too exhausted tonight to try and figure it out, so I'll have to tackle it tomorrow night.
LATE NIGHT EDIT: Since it was racking my brain, I thought I should relook at the pinout for the transistor I was using. Turns out I may have switched some connections. Gonna be sure about that tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment