Anyway, here's my latest GET!s for my collection.
It's been something I've been always wanting to add. That's a Twin Famicom (AN-505). This one has the turbo controllers.
That's Fighting Street, AKA Street Fighter for PC Engine CD. And the Famicom disk is a random billiards game that I got sent with the Twin Famicom to test the disk system.
All of these courtesy of WINDY GAMING and Chris D. Seriously, I think I'm gonna get all my retro stuff from him from now on.
So far, the only thing that's bugging me is that the Twin Famicom just REEKED of cigarette smoke. I don't think Chris smokes since the other consoles I got from him never smelled like this, so this might have been the previous owner of it. Right now, I have the Twin Famicom and the adapter in a plastic bin with an old sock filled with activated carbon. If you're wondering, I use activated carbon in my fridge and freezer instead of baking soda as it gets rid of any smells completely. I'm hoping the same would be for the cigarette smell.
I still need to disassemble it to clean it (it's just been tested by Chris), so that would be another project for tomorrow. Pics (possibly) to follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment