For Christmas, I sold my Super Everdrive to a friend so she could give it to her fiancè. Yeah, he loves it. So with what I sold it for, I bought a SD2SNES; a slightly better SNES flash cart that will do most of the special chip games that came out on the SNES. It's able to be updated from SD card for future implementations of special chips.
So, just for fun, I Googled SD2SNES so I could at least bookmark the main site. I figured since I have some searches up, I'd check out the video reviews on YouTube. There was a couple of them that made me cringe, not the review, but the way they said SNES.
Snes....as a word...Snes...
If you pronounce it like that, then the SD2SNES should be pronounced Sid2snes, right?
IT'S AN ACRONYM! It's like calling LEDs, leds.
It's an S.N.E.S, an acronym for Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
/rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment