Oh yeah. After little over a year, I was finally able to get a PlayStation 5! I had to drive a little over an hour after work to a new store that opened. I kept checking inventory at said store throughout the day. By the time I was off, a little over half the inventory the store started with was sold.
There was a 15 minute traffic jam that I had to navigate through. I was able to jam through an album in that traffic. I was starting to worry since everyone else was getting off of work and possibly racing there to pick one up.
Long story short, the store still had inventory, and I was finally able to snag it at a good price for the bundle you see in the pic. It came with:
- PS5 Disc version
- DualSense controller
- Pulse 3D headphones
- 12 month PlayStation Plus card
- 1 month PlayStation Now
The drive back home was long, so when I did get back home, I just unboxed it to snap a pic of it, then went to bed. After I got home from work the next day, I rearranged my entertainment center and set up the PS5 to its final resting place. Turned it on, set it up, then let it update whatever needed to update.
I'll mess with it a little more in the morning. But yeah, a console that I thought I had to wait another year to acquire is now in my collection. I'm glad I started adding the free PS5 games for PlayStation Plus members to my library. Gonna start downloading some to the console tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment