I've been fighting some mad insomnia lately. It's like I know I need sleep, but my brain keeps giving me ideas on fixes.
I'm in the process of getting the recap for the TG16 completed and, for the most part, it's done. I've had some solder pads lift on me, but I repaired it. I double checked the work to make sure I'm still getting connection to where the traces went. Because of me accidentally ripping some solder pads, I double checked all connections to the caps I replace. Luckily, they were all good...so far. I still need to try and power on this thing.
Prior to the recap, I removed all the mods from the TG16. I need to fix up the holes I made in the case. Also, I ordered some parts to update the mods. It's just a matter of waiting until I get these things before I move forward. The main thing I need to get the region mod I made reinstalled and do the initial testing to make sure that I didn't mess up anything from the recap. I cut down the region mod board I made much smaller so there's more room for the other mod I have for it: and audio amp.
No comments:
Post a Comment