Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Moving to something different...

I decided to start on getting the control panel for that other arcade cabinet set up (an Atomiswave). Really not much to it; just getting the buttons screwed in there, install the joysticks, and done for that project.

Or so I though...

I was down a a couple of buttons, which was fine since I was planning on getting different ones instead (or 3D print some of my own). But for giggles, and because they were really grotty looking, I took all the buttons apart and washed them.

Most of the joystick parts were there. I'm only missing an E-clip for one of the joystick...as well as a bunch of nuts to get them secured down to the control panel. I may require more to secure the top of the panel to the bottom case of the panel. I'll have to stop by the hardware store to get the parts I need.

Since I cleaned the buttons on the Atomiswave, I might go and clean up the Neo Geo's buttons soon. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment