Friday, September 23, 2016

Sprayed and sanded...

I did manage to take a pic of the case after more shaping and sanding on my iPad, but I couldn't get it to upload to Photobucket, so I just moved on.

Here's where we are at now.

I went with this color. In retrospect, I should've taken a pic with maybe the cartridge cover in the original pink to show the contrast, but honestly, it does look good. 

A little closer shot of the front panel. This is after one coat of paint and wet sanded. 

The back. That's water in the battery compartment, left over from rinsing after the wet sanding.

I'm letting it dry for another day before respraying and final sanding and polishing. Already got 1500 grit sandpaper for the final part. Gonna go get polish to finish it up.

Getting closer. I think a week and a half should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment