Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Migraine time!

Like, seriously. The past 2 days were heck for me. My head is hurting just posting this one.

I've managed to get a trade up with another person from a FB group I'm in. We've been chatting back and fourth about random things. Anyway, I traded a Wii Classic Controller and a Genesis Power Base Converter for a white PC Engine and a game.

The game worked; the PC Engine, not so much.

I don't know if it was me or the console, but I tried to make it work to the best of what I had. Nothing I tired worked. So I sent it back to him and he's getting me a replacement or trying to figure out what's wrong with the one he sent me.

He's got a lot on his plate right now, so I'm cool with that. I'm a relatively patient guy.

The SD2SNES came. Best SNES Flashcart EVER! It's made by KRIKzz, the same guy who makes the Everdrives that I so love, too. I was worried since some people were complaining that certain games wouldn't work on it, one being Actraiser. I tried it on mine; works perfectly. So to the point that I had to play the game all the way through, so in 2 days time, I'm at the last area of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment