Saturday, May 18, 2013

While I was gone...

We got a new car. Rather, a minivan. Low miles for an 07, pretty clean title. I'm happy with it.

Payments, however, will be painful.

I'm getting much digging done while I can. So far, I picked up from forums/FB groups:

A modifed and hashed AES joystick.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for SNES
Final Fantasy for NES

From Goodwill digs:

A complete Wavebird controller for the Gamecube (I usually find these either missing the battery cover, the dongle, or both)
Mario Paint for SNES
A complete teal Gameboy Color (the ones I find usually are missing the battery cover)

The next mod I'm planning will be for the Neo Geo. I have a V-smile controller that I plan on hacking. It has 4 buttons that are perfect for the NG. The one I got also has one huge button that I'm sure I can reroute to be used for puzzle or shooting games. This'll be fun!

I may or may not do the Xbox arcade mini cab project this year. I have to make sure our funds align.

No comments:

Post a Comment