Monday, May 27, 2013

Can't believe some things...

Like, how bad was your storage container or area did you keep your stuff in? I just cleaned a SNES Game Genie that had a faded label, dirt and misc. crap all over it and a DEAD FREAKING SPIDER INSIDE?

I'm so glad that I'm anal retentive. I clean up any and all games before I let it even be near my systems. The contacts were well worked, dusted the board off. I also managed to de-gunk the cartridge slot on the Game Genie. Just freaking filthy.

I did manage to test it, and glad to say that it works well. I only have a handful of SNES carts that would work with it.

I just now finished scrubbing the case down. Letting it dry before I do another repair on it. Seem the plastic cartridge lock thing snapped on one side. I'm just gonna Gorilla Glue it in and call it good.

Also, managed to find The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX and Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge for Gameboy. Awesome. Cleaned those out and they work perfectly! Batter on the LoZ cart seemed to be OK since there were still game saves on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment