Monday, January 23, 2012

More stuff...

Finished up some more installation stuff from the other night and tonight.

Here's back part of the panel of the MZ1F. Holes drilled and bored for audio and various video outputs.

Photobucket


All jacks screwed in and kinda in line.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Just because it was advised by another modder at JNX.com, I've added a fuse holder (holding a 2A fuse) inline with the power jack. Here they are on the left side of the MV1F's cartridge guide.

Photobucket


And now, the power switch.

Photobucket


Here's the underside...really tight under the power switch (far right contacts)

Photobucket


The next night, I decided to solder up the wiring for the power adapter. It goes from the +5V from the adapter's center to the fuse holder. From the fuse holder to one side of the power switch. From the power switch, to the +5V point on the MV1F.

Photobucket


I also managed to get all the ground points all looped together for the audio and video outputs.

(insert pic of wired back panel)

There's more to come. It's almost at the homestretch, but I still have to get a few more parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment