I just did a brief look back at my blogs here.
Many missing pictures from older mods that I've done. The biggest one that I miss was the PC Engine Duo R mod that I did for my friend.
...Man, that was a great mod. Flush mounted an old SNES Multi-out connector with all connections there, component and audio RCA connectors, stealth mounted region switch. One of my favorite, but daunting mods that I've done. And I think I did this before I got my current soldering station as well.
Then there was the Gameboy Macro that I made using an old Nintendo DS Lite. There's a lot I could have done to make the case fit up better, but as I do, I rushed it. Regardless, it still works and is still working.
Then there was this atrocity of a Neo Geo controller.
I thought I'd go back and update the pics on those old posts, but I'm lazy. As long as the story is there, that's good enough.
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment