Monday, April 29, 2024

A Few Updates...

What can I say, I've been busy with life.

Anyway, biggest news is that my PC died this weekend. The SATA III drive that I installed for the OS just up and died. No rhyme or reason...or probably cooked itself with all the heat. I went to my friend to get it sorted out and got it working with a new drive again. The biggest thing I was panicked about was losing all the files and whatnot that I had saved on my 2TB NVME drive. Luckily, that was OK as well.

Still trying to get my Anet A8 sorted out. I just need time to get the old bearings installed. I have all my FDM printers stacked so now I can print away if needed.

A pretty neat corner dedicated to 3D printing.

Bit of a sneak preview on what I'm working on as well. It's a control panel, but to what? Build blog as soon as I get the proper parts in...and also the time to execute said project.

I have a repair project as well, but it might be more involved than I thought at first. Control panel first, console project second.

That's pretty much all that I've got going. The parts for the control panel should be in this coming week, so more blogging when that's here.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment