Sunday, September 17, 2023

The end of the Nintendo Vs. Cab...

I. Was. Done. 

Let me explain.

I've tried, to the best of my knowledge and whatever the internet would lead me to, to find any and all instructions to get that Vs. SMB board to work. I've got a Vs. to JAMMA board and tried using that along side a Supergun JAMMA board and my RetroTINK 5x. Nothing I tried didn't work. I stopped short of running the same set up that I had when I initially broke the machine down.

Nothing. Just blinking screen, or no screen at all.

I asked my friend to take the cabinet back. Luckily, he already had a buyer interested in it. I couldn't keep it in my garage anymore. So tonight, I transferred it to his place.

It's really par for course for me trying to do repairs. I'm upset that I couldn't figure it out, but I'm kinda glad it's out of my garage now. It took up way too much room.

Anyway, that's the end of the Nintendo Vs. cab saga. On to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment