Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Taking time off...

I'm gonna vent my frustrations here. 

I'm taking time off from any and all electronics work for the rest of the month. I have failed a few mod projects in the past couple weeks. I also just had some loathing projects that I was "asked" to do. Add the frustrations from work along with getting my kids to do their online school work, I'm done. 

I tried to install an LCD conversion into my Game Gear. I've already butchered 2 of the 3 that I have for this dumb project, and for the life of me, I can't get the LCD backlight to turn on. There might be one step that I missed, but I'm too tired to even solder that one wire that's needed. 

The Arcade 1up is pretty much done, but that zapped the life out of me to figure out. I still need to work on my RPi cab myself. All that I need to do for my RPi cab is to wire up the speakers for stereo. There's still some work to do on the 1up cab, but I really am done looking at that damn thing.

The icing on the cake was a PS4 that I was trying to get to do an updated jailbreak done to it. I've spent hours trying to get it to work, only to get it to work one time. I've been trying again today to get it go, but it kept crashing...and crashing...and crashing...I had enough and smashed it. It was a spare one that I got for free, so I don't really care about it.

I honestly haven't been fully playing games for months now. I think it's time that I get back to it. I just got Ghost of Tsushima for PS4, so I'm gonna spend time playing that. I'm probably gonna pick up Jedi Fallen Order and get that at least loaded on to my PS4 before playing it.

I just need my metal break from...everything...So, I guess I'll hopefully start posting again in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment