It took me about a week to recover from it...just barely recover.
Mainly pluses here from the event:
It didn't take long for us to get Xboxes ready for the battle arena this time around. They pretty much were working well from the time we put them away last year.
So many sales were done on day one, even with us being a little late for setup.
I got to finish up my collections (Black Label NES and Super Famicom Street Fighter games).
Added a PC Engine Duo-R to my collection, along with an AV Famicom and a Playstation Vita. The PCE is kinda janky in RGB, but I'm gonna work on it when I have time in the future, since it's been modded by a kinda questionable modder on eBay.
All in all, it was fun. But now, to try to recover from it... It's just so exhausting doing that 3 day event.
I've already "hacked" the PS Vita, but only have gone as far as that. I have to figure out how to transfer games to it, among other things.

No comments:
Post a Comment