Monday, January 15, 2018

It's always around January...

That my desktop decides to die. It's an ongoing thing with technology and me, and it's getting kinda old.

Luckily my older brother had an old notebook computer that he wasn't using anymore. After he backed up his stuff, it was in my hands.

I just finished killing the hard drive and reinstalled Win10 on it. Even with it being a dual core processor, this thing is running pretty decently. It'll probably start slowing down significantly in a few months or so, like all computers do anyway.

In video game news, I got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas. I've been playing a lot of Super Mario Odyssey...already finished it, but going back in and looking for more moons. I've also got Splatoon 2 that I can play, as well as Snipper Clips. I do have Breath of the Wild for it as well, but since I finished it on the Wii U already, I'm letting my wife play it on the Switch.

I also found a pretty cheap Xbox 360 S. The console and the PSU was really filthy, so after a YouTube vid, I opened both of them up and did my usual deep clean on them. Looks way better now.

I'm supposed to be helping a friend out for the tournaments of sorts that he's gonna be doing at the PRGE swap meet next week, but work has been kicking my butt every day. Not to mention the long drive that I have to do every single day. I feel so bad not helping him, but it's just so hard to find the energy to do it...I feel back since he gave me an Atari Jaguar for helping him at PRGE.

That's it for now, I guess. I'l have to blog more this year...I know I say that a lot, but let's hope that I come through this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment