Friday, September 29, 2017

I didn't realize...

The time in between my last post and now. Wow...

Anyway, finished moving in a sense that 90% or so of our thing are in the new house. I got my media room kinda set up. I just got a folding table to use as a makeshift desk so I have a stable table to type and mouse on...it's working OK so far.

Stood in line for a midnight release of the SNES classic...something I thought I'd never do. But there wasn't that much of a long line...perks of living in a small(ish) town.

PRGE is just around the corner, and I've volunteered myself to help out a friend here with his booth and LAN area. There's much to do before it starts, so I'll need to jump in when I can, and soon.

Currently using my old 37" LCD as my monitor...dunno how I like it...I might use it as second screen after I get my setup all taken care of in the media room, but that's gonna be some time later.

More later. Now that I have my real keyboard out, it'll be easier to blog...as long as I don't get lazy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment