Friday, August 25, 2017

Almost there...

Finalizing things with the move. For the meantime, I've just been packing more stuff away and transferring them to my in-law's house nearby our new place.

Since the last post, I've packed away all but my PS4 for my gaming collection. I've just been using for streaming so we can watch Netflix shows and Game of Thrones....Just lost Viserion to the White Walkers.

I just recently unpacked my Raspberry Pi (yeah, I packed it away) and let my niece and nephew play around with it. They've been enjoying it...a lot...along with my brother in-law. Nice to hear that they're loving the "retro" gen games.

I still have my computer here, but I put away my keyboard and mouse. I'm using a Bluetooth mini keyboard and trackpad that I found at Goodwill temporarily, mainly just to get my downloads for streaming.

Just today, I got a Bluetooth keyboard hard cover for my iPad...Figured it was time to blog a little...feels good to type with tactile keys than the on screen keyboard on my phone or tablet.

It'll probably be a few more weeks until I get the new place (4 bedrooms, FTW!) set up to a point where I don't have to worry about living through boxes.

Stay tuned...hopefully I can get some mods done when the new media room is set up...and maybe show some pics of the set up in the media room.

No comments:

Post a Comment