Monday, January 16, 2017

2017 inaugural post...

Yeah, I'm 16 days in with my first post.

Not really much happening. Nintendo Switch is coming out in March and I'm not on the pre-order list. That leaves the Wii U to be hacked. I'm on that boat for a while, but I haven't really read anything into that just yet, but it will happen before the end of the year.

I did manage to get the NES Classic console on launch day last year (really lucky). Recently, it's been hacked so more games can be added to it. Yup, I did do it, and now my Classic has a total of 56 games to play!

...but I also got a Raspberry Pi 3...

I've been messing with it since the 7th, and so far it's been solid, with the exception of arcade games. It's really hit and miss, and with many different arcade emulators, testing can be tedious.

I also just realized that I didn't post anything last year about PRGE.

To sum it up; I played liaison for some friends to get their booth prepped. Helped a friend out to get stuff taken down for his booth. Got to meet a bunch more friends from forums. And got much closer to completing my black label NES games. The NW Retro Swap Meet is coming up this coming weekend, so I might be able to get a couple more...hopefully.

As like I mention every year, I'm hoping to blog more. Only time and my mental state will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment