Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Couple of things to be done before the end of the year...

...which is steadily approaching here. I just tried the homebrew hack for the 3DS and I have to say that there is much potential in that thing. I'm eagerly awaiting a more improved Virtual Boy emulation in the future.

One thing I'd like to attempt is getting my Famicom cleaned up, PPU socketed and hopefully make the jail bars in the display disappear.

The biggest one I want to do is a re-hash of the TG16. I want to plug up the holes (similar to what I did with the Master System a while back), get an RGB amp installed in it, and clean up the ugly mess of wires, including the region mod I did in it....oh boy, huge aspirations there.

I haven't lost sight of selling pre-modifed consoles either. That's just pushed back until the New Year.

I was about to invest in an NESRGB, but there was an announcement of a possible future HDMI adapter/mod/something for the NES that may come up in the next year...I think I might wait for that...at least for my Twin Fami.

No comments:

Post a Comment