Friday, June 27, 2014

Numbers, numbers, numbers...

I just sat down and recorded just about all my console's serial numbers for that QR code/protection thing I talked about before...wait, I never mentioned it before.

I'm sure everyone is familiar with QR codes. My plan to safeguard my stuff was to print out some QR codes that have my basic info just in case someone steals it and sells it for meth money or some shit like that, and put them inside the console. That way, to prove that it's mine, I just have to tell them to open the console up and scan the QR code in there. Brilliant, no?

Anyway, part of the plan was to get the console's serial number included in the QR code's information. Gathering all those serial numbers was a not so daunting task, but I think I fared well. I just have to log 2 other consoles, but they're out of reach at this time.

Did a total count of how many consoles I have, including doubles.

51

...wow...

A new GET! came in today, also. It's not a game, but it's kinda gaming related. I got, after much patience, a pair of Gunnar Optiks! Yes, they're labeled as "Gamer Glasses", but it works well for staring at a computer screen...kinda like how I do all day at work. I'm using it right now as I type this. It works pretty damn well. What's more is that I got these at a pretty deep discount. Normally, they cost $70 online, not including shipping. I got these for $30 shipped! And new too!

No comments:

Post a Comment