Monday, March 24, 2014

All parts ordered...

Got around to ordering the parts I needed for most of my mods that I'm planning to FINALLY do. The stuff from people in the US have already arrived. Just gotta wait for the China/Taiwan/Thailand stuff to come in...that might take a week or 2...

I also managed to FINALLY get that SCART to Component converter for the Wega that I scored for free on CL. That's gonna get the RGB mod treatment.

Since I have the PC Engine prepped and ready to go, I figured that would be the first console that I'd get RGB through. I have some cabling to make before then, so need to get back to planning everything.

I also managed to get this little beaut for my Turbo Everdrive:


A 3D printed cover! Better this than having exposed ICs. I have it sealed to the Everdrive, so it's nice and secure. Thanks to Buffalowing from the ASSembers forums. Really great work. 

I also managed to snag a Perfect Dark for N64 whilst digging at GW. Yay me!

It's Spring Break for my daughter, so I requested some days off. I'm hoping to be able to at least create one custom cable and get things rolling. Here's to hoping.

Camera is at the ready for the upcoming onslaught of modding!

No comments:

Post a Comment