Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oh sh...what's new!

Again, with the brief hiatus,  I'm kinda back in. Tendinitis still there, nothing I can do about that. Buuuut, new projects to work on.

First off, I got one of those CGA/EGA/YUV to VGA scalers. It's a bare board. That means RGB mods for all my old consoles! Tested and works. Just gotta figure out what I need I'm terms of parts.

Another one is a VGA Dreamcast mod. I was just gonna build the circuit using a proto board, but someone had a premade board. So I scooped that up. Just a matter of getting a few components and I'm set.

My goal is to at least get 2 or 3 of my old consoles to go RGB for the scaler. I'm thinking maybe the N64, SNES, and my model 1 Genesis...to start.

There's still that joystick I want to build up. Also, looking at investing in a new soldering station...so much needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment