Saturday, July 7, 2012

S-Video Madness...

I know that with retro systems, RGB is the way to go. However, I don't have that luxury. If my HDTV accepts the signal, I'm ok with it, but with some, like my CMVS, it didn't like the component part of it...which was my biggest selling point on the Neobitz. I got S-Video to work fine with them, and I'm happy with the results.

I did add S-Video to my SNES the other night. WOW, what a difference from RF or even composite makes. I've never seen Mario Kart or Killer Instinct so vivid before. I'm happy with it.

I still plan on doing the S-Video mods to the TG16 and PCE Duo... Speaking of which, I also just picked up a flash card for the PCE/TG. An Everdrive. I've already have just about all EDs available, and just today, the creator of it (KRIKzz) has made preorder available. I just had to scoop one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment