Friday, October 7, 2011

Boycotting...

Recently, I had the loathsomely luck of dealing with the crappy support of FoundMy.com. I ordered a PS2 mod chip from them since it was cheap. Little did I know, and about 90% of their old client base, their service sucks.

I give it that they were good a while back, getting orders done in a timely manner. However, recently, they just suck.

I don't believe all the positive reviews that are popping up currently. I think it's a "payoff" kind of positive review...you know what I mean.

Because of their slim-to-nil customer service, crappy shipping times, and overall just being jerks trying to get out of giving money back (I got suckered into closing a dispute through PayPal prematurely...lesson learned), I'm gonna boycott ANY console modification manufacturer that lists FoundMy.com as an authorized reseller. I really don't believe that FoundMy should be authorized to be selling ANYTHING. They'll give the manufacturer a bad name since they'll be associated with FoundMy's name.

I highly doubt this would make a slight ripple in the lake that is the console modification world, but I'm taking a stand here. Follow if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment