Wednesday, February 5, 2020

More actuator nonsense...

I got around to changing out the 2nd player joystick switches as well as swapping out the actuator on it. I used the same size print that I used for the 1st player side.

It didn't work well. I was getting the same issue that I had for the 1st player side with the stock actuator; it wasn't hitting the corners, so no special moves.

ugh...

I ended up trying to print the actuators about 10% larger. It made the holes a little larger, but it made it work way better.

I tried printing a set about 5% larger, but it didn't work too well. I tried swapping out the 1st player side with the 10% larger one, but it wasn't as crisp control as I wanted.

Well, the main thing is that both joysticks work well. That's something. I may have to start working on the Vs cabinet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment