Monday, January 28, 2019

Stuff, stuff, and more stuff...

Well. I really don't have much to blog about most days.

I've repaired my friend's JVC X'Eye. It's been a year and a half, but all it really needed was a new laser for the disc drive. Luckily, he had some spare ones that worked perfectly.

Did a swap meet a few weeks ago. I was able to sell off a box of doubles/crap games that I just needed to get rid of. Managed to get a game to add to my "Pulse Label" Famicom games, closing the collection to 2 more to find.

I also *kinda* managed to get a PS4 fight stick, still need to break it in.

Goodwill finds? I managed to find a Blu-ray/VHS player. Pretty much holy grail. Also found a Dell touchscreen computer for cheap! All I needed was a hard drive to test it out. Several operating system tests later, got it working, running Win 10.

 I guess I failed to mention my Christmas gift as well. I got a really nice desoldering gun. Tested it on a few boards I had laying around. Works perfect. Bring on some recapping projects!

That's it for now. I know I lack pics, but I'll hopefully start bringing more in.

No comments:

Post a Comment