Finished A Link to the Past tonight. Been grinding on it since December, but either got caught up doing something else or just plain lazy.
Regardless, I'm finished with it. Note: I was playing it on my SD2SNES using a BGM modified only ROM (MSU-1 ROMHack of LttP, so CD quality sound and nothing else affected).
So far for the LoZ games, I finished:
A Link to the Past
Wind Waker (GC & the HD remake)
Twilight Princess
Adventures of Link
Wind Waker (GC & the HD remake)
Twilight Princess
Adventures of Link
...damn. That's pretty pathetic.
I may try a Gameboy one next. I may want to try going through Adventures of Link again as well.
Majora's Mask and, sad to say, Ocarina of Time still need to be done as well.
..big thanks to ZeldaDungeon.com for all the walk-throughs. As much as I liked going through Twilight Princess without using a major walk-through, I think I need just an easy way now at my age. :P
Right after the fight with Ganon.
...and towards the end before the credits roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment