Sunday, October 19, 2014

PRGE!

Hit up the 9th annual Portland Retro Gaming Expo this past weekend. I made out with a pretty decent haul for <$200. No consoles to collect other than a Yellow Gameboy Color and a Gameboy Advance that I got from a friend, but mostly got games to add to what I'm collecting.

This was from day 1 of the expo: I only picked up We <3 Katamari, Assassin's Creed III, Street Fighter II, Silent Hill, and Return Fire. Metal Gear Solid, the Gameboy Advance, the 2 Pokemon games, and the Wii U Pro Controller were from friends.

This was day 2's GETs: From the back, a TG16 shirt for my son, Neo Geo Battle Colosseum, Return Fire longbox and manual, The King of Fighters XI, a Harmony flash cart for the Atari 2600, a yellow Gameboy Color, Action Replay Plus for Saturn, a manual for Shinobi, and that NDS game is LoZ: The Phantom Hourglass.

Some Doctor Who themed earrings I found for my wife and daughter.

This wasn't from the expo, but I had to share it. I found this a day before the expo at a Goodwill for $3! The expo prices had them at $15...and that was the cheapest!

Some random pics about the expo floor.

The most absolute, absurd thing seen there?

This Turbo Duo setup. The price?

...ridiculous...

No comments:

Post a Comment