As I mentioned before, I implemented monthly challenges instead of doing New Year's Resolutions, since you can break resolutions and you fail challenges. Anywho, my February challenges carried over to March, which now carried over to April (I gotta stop failing). I added to the challenge this month to not spend any more money on games or anything game related. Trading is ok, postage is just a formality on both sides of the trade.
So, no more hacking parts, no more games, no more thrift store digging...here we go.
To hold me over, I finally got the Everdrive N8 for the Famicom. I already got it set up and running, but since the mapper support isn't all that great, some of the games sound cruddy. Support, however, still goes strong since KRIKzz (creator of the Everdrive series) works on them personally and usually turns out quick and proper fixes....and no, I technically bought it last month. It takes time for stuff to come to the US from Ukraine.
No comments:
Post a Comment